No tutoring Monday, May 2nd, before or after school.
No tutoring Thursday after school due to 504 meeting.
Pre-AP English I -
- Independent reading assignments due on Friday, May 6th: Scholarly article with written summary/response and poetry connection and explanation
- Complete reading of Romeo & Juliet, Act III
- Complete study questions for Act III
- If we finish Act III by Thursday, the Acts II and III test will be administered Friday, May 6th. If we finish on Friday, the test will be administered on Monday, May 8th.
- Continue working on the independent reading project.
Dual Credit 1302:
- All students will bring research paper drafts to class on Monday, May 2nd, for peer response and editing sessions.
- "A Doll's House" should be read prior to coming to class on Tuesday, May 3rd.
- Review for drama test Wednesday.
- Drama unit test Thursday.
- The Scarlet Letter completed reading project is due by Friday, May 6th.