Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Monday, January 7, 2013
For your independent reading project that is due Feb. 15th, you must select one novel (no poetry, plays, short stories) from the list of books that have been on past AP exams. You can find the list at http://hsaeuless.org/pdf/AP%20summer%20reading.pdf. Remember, you must read a book you've never read before. Find yours quickly and begin reading; there's something on there for everyone!
Saturday, December 8, 2012
As most students are now using the class Facebook page, I will no longer post weekly updates on this page. Parents and students may access the Facebook page for updates by clicking on the "Mrs. T's Pre-AP/TAG Class Page" link (located directly under the home page link) in the column to the left. Please follow the link to ask questions or get updates on class assignments. Thanks.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
- Students completed a quick Part III quiz
- Students continued analyzing "Dover Beach" using TP-CASTT
- Students read and analyzed "The Trees"
- Students completed a crossover responses for "The Trees" and Fahrenheit 451
- Students will attend a presentation discussing credits, GPA, graduation requirements, etc.
- Students will complete their analysis of "Dover Beach"
- Some classes will perform mandatory safety drills
- Students will complete the discussions of "Dover Beach," "The Trees," and Fahrenheit 451 questions to review for Monday's exam.