Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 31, 2012

Dear Students,

Well, we've had a full year!  I want to let all of you know what an honor it has been to work with you this year.  You are an amazing group of individuals!!! 

I know many of you feel my expectations for you have been too high, and you're welcome to those feelings.  I just want you to know my expectations were not set high to keep you from success, but they were high because I knew you were capable of a level of success even you were unaware of until you pushed yourself.  I've believed in you every step of the way, knowing that you could achieve so much if only someone would allow you to discover your potential.  I've hoped all along that you could come to develop the same faith in yourself that I have for you because I believe once you know YOU CAN achieve what at first seems impossible, YOU DO achieve wonders!

Thus, I've done all I can for now, and I pass you along to another teacher.  I just wanted to let you know I've enjoyed our time together, and I'm going to miss seeing your smiles, hearing your laughter, and watching you grow.  Always know I'll be your biggest fan, and I'll be here for you if you need help in the future.  I love you all!  Have a safe, blessed summer and future. 

Your biggest fan,
Mrs. T

No comments: